Whether you are buying or selling a home, or leasing an office, building, or other property, proper legal representation is required to help you deal with contracts, leases, and title issues.
Michael D. Weinstein has been practicing real estate law since 1984, and is experienced and knowledgeable in all facets of real estate practice. He can help protect your interests, now and in the future.
Residential Services, for buyers and sellers, include:
- Preparing and reviewing purchase and sale contracts
- Obtaining and reviewing all necessary title insurance and survey documentation
- Reviewing mortgage commitments and related documentation
- Residential real estate closings
- Boundary line and property disputes
- Partition actions
Commercial Transactions include:
- Purchase and sale of commercial properties
- Commercial mortgage financing
Call the Law Office of Michael D. Weinstein for a free consultation. Located in Tarrytown, NY, close to White Plains, in Westchester County, near Putnam and Rockland Counties. Serving the entire metro-NY area.